Tuesday 15 October 2013

Student Lock-In Bristol Haul

Another haul! My poor bank balance! 

Yesterday was Bristol's turn to have a Student Lock-In which is basically a discount evening at a shopping mall for students. Shops like Topshop, H&M, New Look, Office and Accessorize took part so as you can imagine the mall was absoultely packed! I arrived late so I only had chance to dash into a couple of my favourite shops but I am very pleased with the things I did get.

H&M were offering a 20% discount on top of sale discounts and other offers so the dress, necklace and clutch bag I bought cost me less than £18! Amazing!


Necklace - £4 down from £10
Clutch Bag - £10.40 down from £12.99
Jersey Dress - £3.20 down from £7.99

I've also been looking for a clutch bag like this one for ages! I love the slouch look and oversized tassel. And I am so happy with the dress. Unfortunately it didn't want to photograph very well but it is a plain black skater dress with a dipped hem which I am looking forward to trying out different looks with.

From Accessorize I only bought one thing which was a lace mask from their Halloween section. I'm hoping to drag my boyfriend to a masked ball for Halloween so I thought this would be perfect.


Lace Mask - £5.10 down from £6.00

Have you been to a Student Lock-In before? Did you go this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...