Monday 19 November 2012

Cute laptop cases from just £2.97!

Recently my lovely new laptop got chipped accidentally when my boyfriend was carrying it for me so my Mum kindly asked me whether I'd like a laptop case for Christmas to protect it from anymore knocks and bumps! Thinking this was probably a good idea as I am quite a klutz myself, I did a bit of research on cute cases and I came across these ones;


1. Cath Kidston Trailing Floral Laptop Sleeve - Cath Kidston £28
2. Disaster Designs Bon Voyage Laptop Sleeve - Mollie & Fred £19.99
3. Logik Red & White Polka Dot Laptop Sleeve - PC World £2.97
4. Moustache On Pink Polka Dots Laptop Sleeve - Zazzle £24.15
5. Ted Baker Peachy Laptop Case - John Lewis £44
6. Disaster Designs Paper Plane Parcel Laptop Sleeve - Campus Gifts £16.96

I settled on the Bon Voyage one by Disaster Designs in the end as I loved that the design included the Eiffel Tower/Paris which I'm still obsessed with since going there this summer. I'm really happy with my choice and I can't wait to take this with me when I go travelling next.

Which one would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...