Wednesday 27 March 2013

Cute Buy of the Month: 99p Cat Ears Ring


Silver or Bronze Cat Ears Ring - 99p (with FREE delivery)

This was meant to be my February 'Cute Buy of the Month' but unfortunately it didn't arrive in time and I had nothing else lined up so sorry last month got missed out!

I have been wearing this ring almost every day since I got it last week. I've not seen anything like it before so I was really excited when I came across it on eBay and even more so when I saw it was only 99p! It is available in either silver or bronze but at this price you could certainly justify getting both colours! 

I must mentioned though that this item seems to only be sold by international sellers so do be prepared for it to take a fair while to arrive - I received mine just over a month after I ordered it...!

What do you think of this ring? Is this something you would wear?

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute!xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanna squeeze the little ears haha! x

      Delete
  2. This is so sweet, definitely the cutest buy I've seen in a while! Can't believe it was only 99p too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a bargain! Love cheap eBay finds :) x

      Delete
  3. Love this ring, such a bargain!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love it! I love anything cat related so cute! and such a bargain xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...