Wednesday 6 March 2013

Outfit post #2 - Lace on lace


Coat - Primark
Cardigan - Primark
Lace top - H&M
Lace shorts - eBay
Tote bag - Primark (I did a post about this item here)

I only received these lace shorts the other day in the post and I was so excited to show them off that I actually ended up wearing them to just do some studying with my boyfriend at his uni library! I do absolutely adore these though. I ordered them in size medium and they are the perfect fit and surprisingly comfy to wear. I've seen similar pairs appear on sites like Boohoo recently with their Spring/Summer collection for around £20 but at only £4 a pair on eBay you can't really go wrong! They are also available in black so if you're looking for something a bit different to the usual denim shorts this summer then I'd recommend picking up a pair of these.

14 comments:

  1. Ooooh, these shorts look lovely! I definitely need some for my holiday!xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes, they'd be great for travelling, they're so lightweight :) x

      Delete
  2. WOW! The coat and shorts are amazing! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Gotta love Primark and eBay! x

      Delete
  3. I have the same bag in black, it's a life saver I can fit my life in it! And you look so gorgeous I love your hair and all the lace, pretty girl

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love it too, it's the only practical bag I have that will fit my laptop in. Very tempted to buy another one in a different colour...! And thank you, you are so sweet :) x

      Delete
  4. oo I love the lace on lace!

    your bag and coat are cute <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). I'm a little bit obsessed with lace so it's nice to wear two pieces together! x

      Delete
  5. The shorts are really cute. I can never order from ebay though, its usually always waaaay too small even if I get a large :'(

    Like your tote bag too :)


    Amelia @ Ducklingtoswan.com! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, especially when you buy from Asian eBay shops - their sizes are so tiny! Thank you so much, I just had a peek at your blog and I love it! Following you on GFC :) x

      Delete
  6. the shorts are so cute - can't believe they were so cheap!
    xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I definitely need to buy some more when I have the money... x

      Delete
  7. such a gorgeous outfit, i recently bought some laces shorts too :-) love how your rockin them though

    http://rchlxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...