Thursday 21 March 2013

Style crush: Taylor Swift

All images from wwtaylorw.com

I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a little bit obsessed with this girl. I really like her quirky/girly style and I especially love her casual outfits. I recently bought this jumper off eBay as it was similar to her Wildfox heart one on the right and I've also spotted a dupe for her perfume bottle jumper which I am very tempted to get!

I also recently discovered what would Taylor Swift wear? which is a really cute website which has pictures of Taylor's outfits and details on where to buy the items she's wearing or similar dupes. Although the website is mainly aimed at American audiences I think it is really great to use for outfit inspiration if you're a fan of her style.

If you like these outfits above you can find all the details here:

Do you like Taylor Swift's style? Which one of these outfits is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. I do actually like a bit of Taylor Swift and I love her casual outfits too :)

    Francesca xo
    www.goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is amazing, i love her pretty dresses!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is perfect <3
    http://enwellove.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...