Wednesday 16 January 2013

Haul: December beauty purchases


Here are my beauty purchases for December. Sorry its a bit late, another post I forgot about doing (oops). I literally could not seem to help treating myself to beauty products throughout December... even before the sales were on!

Boots:
Soap & Glory Shower Trip gift set - RRP £18, reduced to £9 in the sale
I was so happy when I got this! It was the last one on the shelf and included six travel-sized products which I'm hoping to review some of soon.
No 7 Nail Polish gift set - RRP £10, reduced to £5 in the sale (available separately here)
This was a bit of an impulse buy but I'm so glad I bought it. I've tried three of these so far and I've been impressed with all of them. They are gorgeous colours and all have great application and wear so I think I'll definitely be investing in some more No 7 polishes in future.
Essie in Butler Please - £7.99 (in stores only)
Hoping to do a review of this one soon. Its a beautiful colour but it chips very easily which I was quite surprised at as all my other Essie polishes have been very long-wearing.

Lush:
Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel - currently unavailable
Unfortunately this little lovely is only available at Christmas so I stocked up in the half-price sale.
I've already done a review of this one here.

Superdrug:
I've yet to try this but I bought it because I saw it raved about everywhere. I don't wear eyeshadow usually so I'm hoping to change this with this product.
This one seems to be a very popular colour as it was sold out in the first two shops I went into. Hoping to review this one soon as well with the other lip stain I bought last month.

Let me know if you've tried or own any of these products!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for looking at my blog, I'm now following on gfc :). I love soap and glory , that was such a bargain xo

    Student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you :). I know, I think I'll definitely get their big set that they do every Christmas next year x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...