Sunday 27 January 2013

Wishlist: Boohoo



Boohoo have so many great items on their site at the moment that it was very hard to reduce my wishlist down to just these six. The panda jumper has been on my wishlist ever since I came across it on their website. I just love anything with pandas or foxes on so naturally I've been dropping (rather big) hints with my boyfriend in the hope that come Valentine's Day, I will be able to add this to my collection.

I also love the lantern dress. It would make a great investment piece for this season as it covers two trends in one - monochrome and the lantern shape. Plus at only £20 you can't really say no!

Which one of these is your favourite? Have you ordered anything from Boohoo recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...