Sunday 20 January 2013

Leibster Award


I found out yesterday that the lovely Megan from Student-stylexo had nominated me for a Leibster Award! I was so happy to find out that she'd nominated me, so thank you so much!

The Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

My 11 facts:
1. Despite being British, I don't actually like tea!
2. I'm currently studying an access course and hoping to go to university in September this year :)
3. My favourite number is 3!
4. New/pretty product packaging gets me every time. I just feel like I have to have it!
5. I love travelling and going on holiday but I think its the actual travelling part that I enjoy the most.
6. I am a bit of a magpie. I love anything shiny and pretty.
7. I would really like to learn French.
8. I love to sleep (probably a little too much for my own good!).
9. My all-time favourite movie is either Disney's animated Alice in Wonderland or Bridget Jones's Diary.
10. I love chicken! I usually only order chicken dishes when I go out.
11. I didn't start wearing makeup until I was 18 so I feel like I've still got a lot to learn when it comes to beauty products.

11 questions from Megan:
1. What encouraged you to start blogging?
Mainly looking at other beauty and fashion blogs but also wanting to have an outlet where I could talk about nail polish/cute things etc. so I could stop annoying my friends, family and boyfriend!
2. What shop do you have to go in?
Primark probably. I love a bargain!
3. What clothes item do you have the most of?
Leggings from H&M. They are my wardrobe staple... I think I have about 6 pairs!
4. What is your favourite item to wear?
Probably my bodycon peplum dress from Boohoo. I feel so much more confident when I have it on.
5. Day wear or night wear?
Night wear, I love getting dressed up :)
6. Favourite make up brand?
Essie!
7. Favourite tv show?
That's a difficult one! Probably Suits at the moment.
8. What trend you predict will be big in 2013?
Caviar nails. Still haven't tried these but I noticed Anne Hathaway had them for the Golden Globes. They looked so pretty.
9. What style of bag are you currently rocking?
For work I have a tan leather hobo/slouch bag and for college I use my bargain £12 Primark bag.
10. Favourite magazine?
Cosmopolitan I think.
11. What is your favourite band, singer etc?
At the moment its probably Walk Off The Earth. I discovered them from their cover of Taylor Swift's I Knew You Were Trouble. If you haven't heard of them you should definitely look them up, they are such a lovely band!

11 questions from me:
1. How often do you paint your nails?
2. What is currently top of your wishlist?
3. What has been your biggest blogging achievement so far?
4. What are you most looking forward to in 2013?
5. What was your favourite memory of 2012?
6. Are you currently reading any books?
7. What is your favourite way to unwind?
8. What was the last fashion item (clothing/accessories) you bought?
9.  What was the last beauty item you bought?
10. Did you get anything in the sales this year and if so, what was your favourite item?
11. What is your favourite flower?

My 9 nominations:
Most of the people I follow have over 200 followers unfortunately so I've only got 4 nominations.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Hannah! I just found your blog and am a new follower :) xxx awkwardpandamusings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog, I really like this post. I'm ur new follower. Hope u will like my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...